Sunday, October 5, 2008

Presentations

All the presentations I saw this week were great. I learned a lot of new things and they were interesting to watch. The 3 that stick out in mind to me were Kelly's about dark chocolate, Mark's about the Chevy Volt, and Ken's about super cars. Kelly's presentation was well organized and I learned something I would have never thought, and that is that dark chocolate is actually good for you. It was also a bonus that she gave out the Dove candy, I really enjoyed that. Mark's presentation was also interesting to me because I love cars and always reading about new ones coming out, but I guess I missed the Volt. I had not heard of this car yet so it was cool to learn about it and see the new concept Chevy had with a electric car with a small engine that help charged the battery back up when it ran out of power. Then Ken's presentation was also interesting like I said because I enjoy learning about cars. And just like Ken his topic is something I like about cars too, SPEED! He had awesome pictures to go along with his slides and gave all the interesting facts about them that make those cars supercars. So, that is the three presentations that I saw this week that really stuck out to me.

1 comment:

FightnSquirrels5 said...

I picked you as one of my top 3 good presentation