Sunday, September 28, 2008

Free Topic...What happened Clemson?

I decided for my free topic I am going to write about the game yesterday and just rant and get my frustration out. I have no clue what happened in the second half. We had a great first half with 17 points and really should have been 21 because I think we should have scored on our first drive the way we moved the ball up the field, but we couldn't finish and had to settle for a field goal. Then Davis and Spiller had an amazing 1st half with statistics that running backs usually have for the entire game with about 100 rushing yards and 1 touchdown each. Then we came out in the second half and just lost all our momentum. The three turnovers really killed us and some questionable calls were also made. Spiller's second touchdown was called back for a questionable holding call I really agree. And then there was the most horrible spot we got on the fourth down call. Anyway we should not been in that predicament trying to rush down the field to score or tie the game up. WE should have been in control the second half we the lead and finished out the game like we played in the 1st half. But we can change what happen so hopefully the team won't let this loss get them down and we come back strong against Wake and finish out the season so we can make it to the ACC game which we have the team to get us there.

No comments: