Sunday, November 16, 2008

Reflect Client Project

I have had a great time working with the Helping Hands of Clemson. This project has helped shjow me a few tings about working professionally with a real client so I know how to work with them when I really get out into the workforce. Especaially learning how to do real memos, emailing the client directly and using a bussiness preofessional email, and lastly preparing a propsal for them. This project has also been a good experience because we are actually doing something to help an organization that is helping unfortunate kids. My team was a great team which we all had great ideas and a couple of different working habits. so I think it helped to learn how to work with each other to get some really important done. Communication was the key to our group and just getting our tasks done on time also so the other teram members could do what they needed to. So, in all I have had a great time doing the project. our last bump in the road is to try and figure out the best way to make a budget the less expensive and still accomplish our idea we wanted to help the Helping Hands get out there.

No comments: